BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Dana H.
Ramona, CA
We buy these in 3 packs from Costco, they are easy to throw in the oven last minute for the kids and they are quite tasty too!
Ashlea G.
Tallahassee, FL
I love DiGiorno Frozen Pizza! I have 3 other roommates and this pizza was a hit ! We all loved it and it was gone in 2 seconds
Corrie P.
Grandville, MI
This pizza is delicious! It's pizza parlor quality for a fraction of the cost. My husband loves when we have this for dinner.
danielle l.
Lake Charles, LA
Yummy. We love pizza. this is the best flavored frozen pizza that I have ever eaten. It's only 7 bucks at the local grocery!
Kimberly L.
Phoenix, AZ
Me and my family are pepperoni pizza lovers we have tried so many and none or them compare to how wonderful digiorno pizza is
Molly M.
Dana Point, CA
It's not delivery, it's DiGirono! I love this brand! Normally not a fan of red sauce pizza but I thoroughly enjoy this brand!
Caitlin L.
Toledo, OH
DiGiorno is a decent frozen pizza. They can be a bit pricey for a frozen pizza. Taste fine. Doesn't taste too salty or fake.
Feliscia G.
Drakesboro, KY
This is our favorite frozen pizza. Good value for the money and even better when on sale. We buy them a couple times a month.
lonnie m.
Love the taste such a perfect way to make dinner fast easy and cheap eseacially if you work.alot and dont have have much time
Laura  R.
Cleburne, TX
We love DiGiorno! Hands down best frozen pizza. Flavor is great & you really do forget it's not from your local pizza joint.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.