BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Susie B.
It's so delicious. Besides that it's perfect when after a heart break to just pop in the oven and eat your feelings away haha.
Karen M.
Painesville, OH
Love this pizza. Thick flavorful crust. Loaded with cheese and pepperoni. This pizza is better than some I have had delivered!
Sarah H.
Bath, PA
All time favorite frozen pizzas. I allways have some on hand. For the kids after school or a rainy day. Great price taste great
Crystal D.
I love this pizza often it's affordable delicious at most stores carry it. This our go to pizza i have two in freezer right now
Emilee c.
San antonio, TX
One of the best pizzas I've tasted. The sauce is just enough and the dough rises perfectly, the stuffed crust cheese is amazing
Jeni T.
Buffalo Grove, IL
For oven baked pizza this is one of the best. It's thick and very filling and it also tastes great. Not your typical oven pizza
Very good choice. Taste better than papa johns and you domt have to pay a silly deliver fee. My only issue is the lack of sauce
Briana D.
Amityville, NY
I love that it is not too chessy and too much sauce. It is really easy and doesn't take much effort and overall is a good pizza
Jazmin M.
DiGiorno has the best frozen pizzas ever!! They have several different types that I love. The thin crust is probably my fave!!
Lacey L.
Great tasting pizza. Crust is cooks just right. It has just the right amount of toppings. The whole family enjoyed this pizza.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.