BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Vivian D.
Hutto, TX
Omg! This pizza is heaven in your mouth, it's so delicious. I really have no idea why you wouldn't buy this pizza🤤 it's a bite pricey but your getting what you pay for. I buy DiGiornos every time for my boys. So I defiantly recommend!
Nathaniel B.
Nashville, TN
Digiorno is the closest thing someone can get to having restaurant quality pizza, without the inconvenience of leaving the house. Not only does the pizza taste better than its competitors but you get a lot more pizza per box. When I first heard about digiorno it came in like a storm, and now I understand why.
marissa s.
Hilliard, OH
Awesome pizza!! Honestly my favorite frozen pizza!! Has really good crust, maybe that's my favorite part. Definitely not healthy but a great snack for cheat days. I would recommend this pizza to people who either don't have the money to order pizza or someone who just prefers frozen pizza or EVERYONE!
Brittany J.
San Antonio, TX
These is definitely my lazy day don't feel like having a lot of dishes meal. So quick to put in and still do what I need to do, my only problem is it's never as good warmed up so I either have to share with someone else or throw the rest away once I'm done.
Katie B.
Nettleton , MS
This is my favorite frozen pizza. Is so easy to throw into the over and bake. It doesn't take long and it taste just as good as a Pizza Hut pizza. This is always our go to when I don't feel like cooking at night or even for lunch
Amber A.
My family loves the DiGiorno pizzas. The crust is very flavorful and the toppings are always tasting fresh. It is a good price for great quality pizza. They are delicious as well. I would recommend these to anyone.
Beth F.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite pizza to buy in stores. It is super delicious and the crust is fantastic. I like this one the best! They run sales every so often, which is when we tend to buy a few to keep on hand. highly recommend these for family use! Will certainly buy again
Londen U.
This is my favorite frozen pizza. The prices has become more reasonable over the years. They have healthy options but love pepperoni. It's very easy to prepare. I would definitely buy again and recommend to others.
Chelsea R.
Portland, ME
This pizza is by far the best frozen pizza you will ever have! It tastes like it was freshly delivered, honestly. I always keep one of these in my oven for those busy night. If you haven't tried you need to today!
Kenzie T.
Everyone seems to love DiGiorno but i find that there is too much tomato sauce. There is also not enough cheese. When i get the pizza out of the oven and cut it the cheese always breaks and not every bite has cheese on it. I like Freschetta a lot more.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.