BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Christine H.
Villa Park, IL
My family really likes this, and we can be a little picky about pizza. No puddles of grease on top and the crust is really tasty.
Brittani T.
Acworth, GA
I LOVE pizza! This pizza right here is the best frozen pizza I have ever had. I like it better than Pizza Hut. Totally recommend.
Michelle  G.
Vidalia, LA
DiGiorno is great quality for a frozen pizza. It comes out of the oven delicious every time. You always get the same great taste.
Ashley P.
One of the pricier frozen pizza options, but still cheaper than carry out. Consistently good quality, and easy to find in stores.
Emily Z.
Jericho, VT
I had this just the other day and it was so good! The thick crunchy crust is amazing and the perfect amount cheese to go with it?
Francesca J.
New York
Digiorno this one of the best pizza I ever had you upsoluly love it once you try it your full in love with the teasts of fleaver.
Lindsey T.
I love this pizza! If I am ever looking for a quick meal that taste fresh I always go for DiGiorno! No freezer burn taste...ever!
Maralyn A.
Maple Valley, WA
The crust is thick and crispy. It has plenty of cheese on it, and the pepperoni is not too greasy. It's my favorite frozen pizza.
Samantha M.
sacramento
It's hard to find a pizza that tastes like it just came out of the oven from a restaurant. But DiGiorno has the perfect recipe!!
Allison R.
So yummy! I love Pizza Hut Pizza and this is definitely my runner up. The pepperoni is so good and the sauce isn't overpowering.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.