BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Tally D.
Minneapolis, MN
My all time fave frozen pizza. I really do crave this over take out pizza, and you can never go wrong with the classic pepperoni:)
Vanelis V.
Wesley Chapel , FL
My go to frozen pizza because it's available pretty much everywhere! It's always good especially when you put it on a pizza stone!
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
Tasty alternative to having delivery. My favorite part is the crust. They haves good amount of cheese but could use more toppings.
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
For the price this is my go to pizza! It taste delicious and I can get s couple meals out of it. Some frozen pizzas are too small!
Carla W.
Maynardville, TN
Digiorno is my favorite if I'm staying in for pizza. They are easy to make and taste pretty darn good. They need more pepperonis!
Mary S.
Enid, OK
DiGiorno is my absolute favorite pizza choice. They have a rich sauce that comes together with the rest of the pizza really well.
Brittani T.
Acworth, GA
I LOVE pizza! This pizza right here is the best frozen pizza I have ever had. I like it better than Pizza Hut. Totally recommend.
Brittany K.
DANVILLE, IN
Great tasting frozen pizza! The crust has great flavor and it doesn't seem like it's trying too hard to be a fancy frozen pizza.
Alex W.
My go to frozen pizza, seriously is there such a thing as a pizza better than DiGiorno? Remember it's not delivery it's DiGiorno!
Christine H.
Villa Park, IL
My family really likes this, and we can be a little picky about pizza. No puddles of grease on top and the crust is really tasty.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.