BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Emily E.
Middle River, MD
One of the faves in our house! Light cinnamon flavor! Subtle nuances in the sauce! I love the thickness of the pepperoni, so good!
Patricia P.
Asheville, NC
This pizza is great. I love the taste and the crust. It really does taste almost as good as a delivery pizza. I would buy it again.
Alejandra O.
Kansas City , MO
VERY VERY TASTY I definitely recommend this product. Not only is this pizza tasty, but it's also a fast and super easy to prepare.
Gretchen O.
Seffner, FL
This is usually our go to frozen pizza, and has been for years. Taste is great, easy to make. Ingredients taste fresh. Recommended
Kara W.
Probably my family's favorite frozen pizza. We don't eat it very often, but it's probably the best frozen pizza I've bought so far.
Jackie C.
Romulus, MI
This pizza was awesome, with its thick yet crispy crust and plenty of pepperonis the sauce and cheese were delicious for the price
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
For the price this is my go to pizza! It taste delicious and I can get s couple meals out of it. Some frozen pizzas are too small!
Makenzi K.
I love the crust and cheese on this pizza and I love the way it tastes cold the morning after! Definitely my favorite frozen pizza!
Erin R.
Hillsboro, OR
Not great but not bad. For the price I would rather have Little Ceasers because I think it tastes better. My kids like this though.
Karina T.
Coraopolis, PA
Another great pizza brand! I love the crust on this pizza. Sometimes frozen pizzas tend to get kind of hard, but not in this case!
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.