BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Michael T.
Florissant, MO
Decent frozen pizza with a nice crust. The sauce and the toppings are nothing spectacular making this just an average frozen pizza.
shannon m.
Bel Air, MD
This was an excellent meal. The crust did rise and the pepperoni was very good also. It didn't take long to make either, very easy.
Erin R.
Hillsboro, OR
Not great but not bad. For the price I would rather have Little Ceasers because I think it tastes better. My kids like this though.
Jessica W.
Best frozen pizza out there! Love the self rising crust taste and the flavor of the pizza is awesome! Just enough cheese and sauce!
Amber G.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
DiGiorno pizza is yummy. I like their slogan, "It's not delivery it's DiGiorno." It really does taste like a fresh delivered pizza.
India D.
Beltsville, MD
It's my favorite pizza !!!!!! It's taste so good, the sauce is so lit and sweet, it really is better than delivery, literally lol !
Nicole M.
This is great, we prefer the garlic rising crust. It goes great with wings too. A quick, fairly cheap meal that still tastes great.
Andres Felipe G.
Downey, CA
I am a pizza fan and I absolutely recommend this brand. The pizza is so delicious and the steps to make it are by far the easiest.
Emily E.
Middle River, MD
One of the faves in our house! Light cinnamon flavor! Subtle nuances in the sauce! I love the thickness of the pepperoni, so good!
Patricia P.
Asheville, NC
This pizza is great. I love the taste and the crust. It really does taste almost as good as a delivery pizza. I would buy it again.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.