BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Sarah B.
Upper darby , PA
DiGiorno has AMAZING frozen pizza! Whenever I don't have too much time to prep a dinner, digiorno pizza is the way to go! So tasty!
India D.
Beltsville, MD
It's my favorite pizza !!!!!! It's taste so good, the sauce is so lit and sweet, it really is better than delivery, literally lol !
Jennifer L.
Davenport, FL
My favorite frozen pizza! It really is almost as good as delivery! I love thick crust, but I wish the crust wasn't quite so bready.
Hillary T.
Long Beach , CA
I occasionally prefer this over restaurant pizza... The crust can be just the Crustyness you want and the smell consumes the house!
Mary T.
MIDLAND, MI
I love DiGiorno pizza, especially the rising crust. It really does almost convince you it wasn't frozen 30 minutes prior to eating!
Kimberly M.
I love this pizza. Great taste. It feels like a pizzeria when I bake this at home. It's so easy to make. This is my favorite pizza.
Amber L.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
DiGiorgno pizza is one of the best frozen pizzas. It is better than a lot of the delivery options in our area and is often cheaper.
Meagan H.
Waverly Hall, GA
This is by far the best croon pizza brand out there. It is always my go to when I am having a get together or just to eat by myself
Emily W.
This is by far my favorite frozen pizza. It has a nice soft crust and is super cheezy. Perfect for movie night or a football game!!
Ashley B.
Mooresville , NC
I buy these when a good deal or I have a coupon. I prefer to go buy a pizza, but when frozen is a quick option the kids love these.
Juanita L.
modesto
Where do they sell this?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
What is your favorite kind?
Mi V.