BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Katie B.
Nettleton , MS
This is my favorite frozen pizza. Is so easy to throw into the over and bake. It doesn't take long and it taste just as good as a Pizza Hut pizza. This is always our go to when I don't feel like cooking at night or even for lunch
Beth F.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite pizza to buy in stores. It is super delicious and the crust is fantastic. I like this one the best! They run sales every so often, which is when we tend to buy a few to keep on hand. highly recommend these for family use! Will certainly buy again
Amber A.
My family loves the DiGiorno pizzas. The crust is very flavorful and the toppings are always tasting fresh. It is a good price for great quality pizza. They are delicious as well. I would recommend these to anyone.
Ashley R.
It does not taste like a frozen pizza which has a thin crispy crust. It tastes like a delivery Pizza with soft crust and hot juicy toppings. They are a little more expensive then other brands but this DiGiorno Rising Crust Pizza it well worth it.
Kenzie T.
Everyone seems to love DiGiorno but i find that there is too much tomato sauce. There is also not enough cheese. When i get the pizza out of the oven and cut it the cheese always breaks and not every bite has cheese on it. I like Freschetta a lot more.
Chelsea R.
Portland, ME
This pizza is by far the best frozen pizza you will ever have! It tastes like it was freshly delivered, honestly. I always keep one of these in my oven for those busy night. If you haven't tried you need to today!
Andres R.
Austin, TX
There is simply NO better pizza than this. I love this brand and pizza. If it is on sale, I stock up. The rising crust is my favorite and it always taste amazing. Better than delivery and any other frozen pizza.
Amanda R.
I love frozen pizza and this one is one of the best I’ve tried. Some frozen pizzas can taste flavorless and get kind of soggy at times- but this one doesn’t! It’s my go to for sure when it comes to oven pizzas.
Julia A.
It actually always impresses me how good this frozen pizza comes out. Some other brands taste like cardboard but not this one. The only con is that it really isn't that big of a pizza and if you have 5 people to feed you'll need two or three pizzas.
Natalia W.
Campbellsvlle, KY
You can't go wrong with pizza but you definitely can't go wrong with Digiorno!!! Absolutely amazing and probably the best frozen pizza around. I don't view it any more expensive than ordering from a pizza place.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
Where do they sell this?
Sylvia J.