BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Gloria O.
This brand of pizza tasted good my kids loved this pizza that they even finished two of them I enjoy it with some Jalapeños..yummmy
Theresa L.
Elkton, MD
My family's go to pizza . This bakes up real nice and plump. The crust taste fresh . That's the only way to describe it . Yummy :)
Emily S.
Windsor, CO
Our favorite frozen pizza! We like to always have one in the freezer just in case! Excellent sauce, tasty crust, and never greasy!
Kaitlyn W.
Harrisburg, NC
The crust is delicious! I honestly prefer this pizza over delivery or carry out any day. It's always fresh and it's not all greasy.
Sophia A.
Memphis
Frozen pizza is always great for those nights were you feel like having pizza but don't want to go pick it up or have it delivered.
Kimberly M.
I love this pizza. Great taste. It feels like a pizzeria when I bake this at home. It's so easy to make. This is my favorite pizza.
Brittany  S.
Huntington, WV
The best pizza there is! My two kids are very picky eaters but love digiorno! With that being said we eat atleAst 3 pizzas a week!!
Lindsey T.
Norfolk, VA
Love this pizza. The pepperoni is delicious and I love the cheese. Their sauce is one of my favorites and I like the fluffy crust!
Melinda T.
This pepperoni pizza is our family's favorite. They are very picky on their pizza. It is Quick and easy meal and at a great price.
India D.
Beltsville, MD
It's my favorite pizza !!!!!! It's taste so good, the sauce is so lit and sweet, it really is better than delivery, literally lol !
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.