BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Emily S.
Windsor, CO
Our favorite frozen pizza! We like to always have one in the freezer just in case! Excellent sauce, tasty crust, and never greasy!
Kaylin C.
This is my go to dinner when I don't have much time on my hands! It's better than most pizza places around me, it's cheap, and easy
Brooke H.
The crust is too doughy and the pepperonis are so thick. Overall I would say skip this pizza and use your money on a better pizza.
Jori B.
I LOVE DIGORNIO! The rising crust is my favorite part. Honestly, I like DiGiorno just the same, if not more, than expensive pizzas.
Gloria O.
This brand of pizza tasted good my kids loved this pizza that they even finished two of them I enjoy it with some Jalapeños..yummmy
Ashley B.
Mooresville , NC
I buy these when a good deal or I have a coupon. I prefer to go buy a pizza, but when frozen is a quick option the kids love these.
Melinda T.
This pepperoni pizza is our family's favorite. They are very picky on their pizza. It is Quick and easy meal and at a great price.
Theresa L.
Elkton, MD
My family's go to pizza . This bakes up real nice and plump. The crust taste fresh . That's the only way to describe it . Yummy :)
Shemeka J.
Port Arthur, TX
Best frozen pizza on the market. I rate only three stars because of the price. If it was a little cheaper I would buy all the time.
Kaitlyn W.
Harrisburg, NC
The crust is delicious! I honestly prefer this pizza over delivery or carry out any day. It's always fresh and it's not all greasy.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.