BY DIGIORNO #2 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
faramade a.
Glen Burnie, MD
I love this pozza, as it taste like home made pizza, fresh after bake, and I just love the pizza crust, and the topping are good too
Andrea  T.
My husband and I really like this pizza. The crust is fluffy and it's a fast and yummy dinner on nights you don't feel like cooking.
Brigitt M.
Jackson, OH
My kids love when I make this pizza. It's quick when we don't have time for a big home cooked meal. And it doesn't take long to bake.
Brittany M.
It's okay. I always have issues with the rising crust because the dough never comes out right. Taste wise though, it's not horrible.
Andrea C.
Boone, NC
I love this pizza. The crust is a perfect mix between crusty and soft. The sauce isn't just in patches it's spread evenly throughout.
Angie N.
One of the best store bought pizzas. I like to buy this because of the crust, it's just right. Not too thick and not too thin either.
Michelle  A.
Albuquerque , Nm
My family really like this pizza! Tons of pepperoni and the right amount of cheese. The Sauce tastes good too. Love the rising crust.
Marcella G.
Nashville, TN
Love DiGiorno pizza. It isn't my go to frozen pizza because of the price but whenever I want a great tasting pizza this is my choice.
Brooke H.
The crust is too doughy and the pepperonis are so thick. Overall I would say skip this pizza and use your money on a better pizza.
Angelina K.
DiGiorno is my favorite! It isn't greasy like the ones you'll get from Pizza Hut or wherever. It's also cheaper to go this route ;)
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
Where do they sell this?
Juanita L.