BY DIGIORNO #2 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
elizabeth b.
I liked it much better than the other frozen pizzas I have bought before. It's soft and very cheesy specially liked the cheesy crust.
Laura M.
Alexandria, VA
I eat this pizza one time per week is fast easy and good for my dinner the cheese is delicious and the pepperoni sometimes are spicy
Brittany M.
It's okay. I always have issues with the rising crust because the dough never comes out right. Taste wise though, it's not horrible.
Kristin G.
Mobile, AL
I'm not a huge boxed pizza fan. This is an okay one but def not my favorite. I would have to say if I had coupons I would choose this
Adelano A.
Somerset, NJ
The only thing more credible than the commercials of these pizzas is its authentic taste. Its an credible taste straighy from Italy.
Ashley W.
Tastes just like any other frozen pizza. I did enjoy the rising crust however but I will not continue to buy it because of the price
Brittany T.
Roseburg, OR
I loved the flavor of tje dough on these pizza! I pick this one over any other frozen pizza. And when its on sale I like to stock up
Bruna C.
Novi, MI
Simple, easy to make, and pretty good if you're in a pinch. Don't forget to take out the cardboard from underneath the pizza! Whoops.
Carrie M.
Salem, SC
Much better then a $5 lil Caesars pizza! But about the same cost. Doesn’t take long to cook. And tastes so good and is so fulfilling!
Mackinzie B.
Garden City, KS
Digiorno has the best crust when it comes to talking about frozen pizzas. It's so soft and fluffy; it's not delivery, it's Digiorno.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
Where do they sell this?
Mi V.