BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Antonia H.
Great pizza. This pizza never disappoints and can feed up to three people. The sauce isn't my cup of tea but the pizza is still great.
Jessica A.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love DiGiorno Pizza. For a frozen pizza it is surprisingly very good. The crust comes out crunchy and the seasoning is really good!
chandra m.
Williamston, NC
This is really good its good to have it when company is over it has a lot of cheese and pepperoni I love it. I eat this all the time

Jocelyn G.
I recently had a sleepover with two friends from high school, and one of them purchased this pizza and it was so delicious to enjoy.
Megan E.
Springfield, MO
I'm not a fan of digornos pizza. I do not like the flavor of their sauce or handtossed crust. I have not tried any thin crust pizzas.
Jade S.
Saukville, WI
Another favorite pizza. We love the Pepperoni one the most. The crust is tasty, soft in the inside but a bit crunchy in the outside.
Andrea C.
Boone, NC
I love this pizza. The crust is a perfect mix between crusty and soft. The sauce isn't just in patches it's spread evenly throughout.
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
This is my favorite frozen pizza taste almost like a pizza from a pizza restaurant. The directions are clear and it come out perfect.
Brittany M.
It's okay. I always have issues with the rising crust because the dough never comes out right. Taste wise though, it's not horrible.
Caroline V.
Durham, NC
Pretty good for a frozen pizza. Tastes fresh and is very easy. Would recommend if you're in the market for something quick and easy.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.
Earn $259/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)