BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Marbella C.
Raleigh, NC
For the price is really good pizza, the only thing I don't like is that if there's left overs and you reheated again is not the best..
This is my go-to frozen pizza (and I eat a lot of frozen pizza). Sauce is great. Crust is great. Pepperoni is great. The thumbs way up.
Kimberly S.
La Puente, CA
Love this pizza when I don't feel like driving somewhere to buy a pizza or get on delivered for like 20 dollars I make this its so good
Maria D.
Really good pizza me and my family like to enjoy this on a night in watching movies. Taste so good perfect amount of cheese .
Latoshia G.
Winston Salem, NC
I love everything thing about DiGiorno rising crust pepperoni pizza. The thing that I like the most is the pizza sauce and the cheese.
Kat R.
Raleigh, NC
My son can not get enough of this pizza. He is a picky eater and that is saying slot. Not greasy it feels very heavy. Easy to prepare.
Talia B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
This frozen pizza has less of "frozen pizza" taste and more of a delivery pizza taste, but it still can't beat a good local pizza shop!
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I love Digiorno pepperoni rising crust pizza its so delicious and yummy, and i buy this pizza monthly I would recommend it to others!!
Nicole S.
Danielsville , PA
I love this brand of pizza they are my favorite I also like the personal ones where you can microwave them and they still taste great!
Courtney E.
Columbus, OH
The only DiGiorno pizza I like better is the Chicago style deep dish. I love how the crust on this pizza rises & the pizza gets crispy.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.