BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Megan M.
I do not like the crust to sauce ratio with these pizzas. The crust is VERYthick and they use little sauce which makes for a dry pizza
Stephanie L.
This pizza is delicious. it's has the right amount of sauce, cheese, and pepperoni. the crust is perfect too! Lite, fluffy, and cripy.
reyna s.
Glendale, AZ
Best frozen pizza I have ever tried it doesn't taste like frozen pizza it taste as fresh as going to pizza hut or any other pizza place
Heather K.
Manvel, TX
My favorite pizza! Love the sauce and the topping portions are just right! Only thing that could improve in is a more flavorful crust!
Tina V.
Williston, FL
My go-to on the rare occasion I pick up a frozen pizza. This is the only one I've found so far that doesn't taste like a frozen dinner
Lisa M.
Palmdale, CA
Never been impressed with frozen pizza. This one was no exception.. crust was bland and chewy. Cheap ingredients. Would not repurchase.
Melissa D.
bristol ct
I buy these all the time. love them ! the crust is crispy but chewy, the toppings are excellent, easy to make, everyone here loves them
Margaret T.
Kingsville, TX
Me and my family love this brand of pizza, we have never been disappointed! Love how the pizza is usually cheesy and full of pepperoni
Delisa W.
Suitland, MD
My family and I love DiGiorno. The only thing is they don't really cook well. Sometimes we cook it a little longer but it's still good
Dee B.
This is so much better than the pizza we get delivered. The crust is perfect, it isn't greasy, it has wonderful taste. Quick and easy.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.