BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Alondra s.
Carpentersvle, IL
This is my favorite frozen pizza. My husband and I have them all the time. They are always at good prices most of the time they even have them on special. I would recomd anyone to try them! They hace a whole bunch of selection.
Pedro A.
Miami Beach, FL
Amazing pizza, my wife and I buy it and put a little extra ingredients before going into the oven, best one in the market so far. Good value, feels fresh and when it comes out of the oven seems like baked in a restaurant and not from a frozen box. Really good pizza !
Giselle R.
Niantic, CT
Always have one in the fridge. Quick tasty dinner when you don't feel like cooking. It's delicious! Personally enjoy it more then many of the pizza places around me definitely recommend. Paired with a cold coke, can't go wrong
Whitney P.
Cortland, NE
We love Digiorno. It is a great meal when we don't have time to "make" something. Very easy to prepare as instructions are clear on the box. Has healthy mix of toppings to sauce to crust ratio. I would not deem this item healthy but of course would purchase again.
erica C.
Jessup, PA
This is a tasty pizzas for a lunch or even dinner! It's great for parties too. Everyone seems to enjoy it when I have it at parties or even when we have it for dinner. It makes a quick easier dinner as well! And a tasty one too, the kids and family would love it!
Amanda G.
Palm Harbor, FL
We don't typically eat frozen pizza in this house but when we do it's Digorno rising crust pepperoni! It is so flavorful and easy to cook! Cooks fast and is a great value for the price. Now I want some! Thanks influenster ha
Breanne S.
Batavia, OH
Taste amazing!!! It is exactly like ordering a pizza from a pizza delivery place! It taste good if you put it on a small pan so you don't burn the bottom but you can place it directly in the oven on the racks! Highly recommend
Lexi M.
I love pizza! Especially if I don't have to get out of my house. It's a great production especially to be frozen. It's not the healthiest thing but we can all splurge a little. Just remember.. it's not delivery it's DiGiorno!
Mallorie P.
Springdale, AR
This frozen pizza is on par with most similar options in the freezer aisle. It satisfies the pizza craving but is nothing spectacular. We buy when it is on sale to keep on hand for busy nights.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
It's good for frozen pizza. I like TOMBSTONE Original Pepperoni Pizza more I felt that this cooked a it raw. I love pepperoni but this fell flat. It it is super cheap so that's a plus but I will buy this on sale.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.