BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Michelle B.
Reading, PA
This is one of the best frozen pizzas out there. It doesn't taste like it was frozen. The ingredients are good and the taste is amazing
Rukiya W.
Macon, GA
My son loves this Pizza every time we go shopping I get him a couple. This brand is the closest to restaurant quality to me and my kids
May X.
Sacramento , CA
These pizza taste good when baked. Both my son loves these pepperoni pizza. They always make me buy it and they finish every bit of it.
Kat R.
Raleigh, NC
My son can not get enough of this pizza. He is a picky eater and that is saying slot. Not greasy it feels very heavy. Easy to prepare.
Miranda B.
Kailua, HI
Yuuum!!! My go to pizza after a long day of work and I'm to lazy to cook. It doesn't taste like it came out of a box like most pizzas.
Delisa W.
Suitland, MD
My family and I love DiGiorno. The only thing is they don't really cook well. Sometimes we cook it a little longer but it's still good
Nicole S.
Lawrence, KS
My husband's favorite pizza and he's a pizza fanatic!

Crust always rises perfectly and blend of sauces/toppings is right in the money.
Maria D.
Really good pizza me and my family like to enjoy this on a night in watching movies. Taste so good perfect amount of cheese .
Stephanie P.
Great food for when you need something quick to make and don't want to spend too much money. Bakes in just 25 minutes and tastes great.
Stefanie F.
Mine and my boyfriends favorite pizza to buy! It is so good. We also get the canadian bacon and ham and the three meats. Love them all.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.