BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Brit B.
Groves, TX
Pepperoni is really good. The whole family loves it. I would recommend it if you don't have a bunch of time, but want something yummy.
Erica P.
New Cumberland, PA
Tastes great. Easy to make. My husband likes making these after work when he's tired. The crust is good, not too much, not too little.
Rachel  R.
Des Moines, IA
My husband and I occasionally purchase this puzzle and we are never disappointed. Love the flavor and how much you actually get to eat.
May X.
Sacramento , CA
These pizza taste good when baked. Both my son loves these pepperoni pizza. They always make me buy it and they finish every bit of it.
Raymond R.
Great taste and very easy to make. Frozen pizza that doesn't really taste frozen or fake like the competition- a class above the rest.
Prisci F.
It makes a great dinner for the family get home pop it in the oven let it cook while u get everything ready and enjoy once it done !!!
Rukiya W.
Macon, GA
My son loves this Pizza every time we go shopping I get him a couple. This brand is the closest to restaurant quality to me and my kids
Danielle D.
Moorhead, MN
One of the best frozen pizzas I've had. The crust is deliciously flavored and the cheese tastes fresh. No frozen flavors in this pizza!
Miranda B.
Kailua, HI
Yuuum!!! My go to pizza after a long day of work and I'm to lazy to cook. It doesn't taste like it came out of a box like most pizzas.
Sara B.
Apalachin, NY
Yummy! My entire family enjoys these pizzas, and way cheaper than ordering out. Good selection of toppings and they are spread out well
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.