BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Erica R.
Out of all delivery pizzas, this is one of the best.. Slightly crunchy crust, but still soft and buttery.. Never enough cheese though..
melinda f.
Duncan, SC
Every other Friday night is pizza night at our house. We usually will add extra pepperoni to our pizza and enjoy it in front of the tv.
Prisci F.
It makes a great dinner for the family get home pop it in the oven let it cook while u get everything ready and enjoy once it done !!!
Angie R.
The only frozen pizza we purchase at our home! It's delicious. I recommend buying one and trying it. You can't go wrong with DiGiorno!
Mallori W.
My family loves rising crust!! This pizza did not let us down! A family member thought it was delivered, it tasted so good! We love it!
Caroline H.
Easley, SC
This is the main frozen pizza we buy! always a winner in my home!! tastes great and the pepperoni isn't spicy so my kids can enjoy it!
Kelsea M.
Gresham, OR
Love love love love DiGiorno pepperoni pizza! The ONLY frozen pizza better than this one is the DiGiorno stuffed crust pepperoni pizza!
Emily W.
Wise, VA
A little more pricey than other frozen pizzas but great quality and taste with real ingredients. Easy to bake and love the quick meal!
Erica P.
New Cumberland, PA
Tastes great. Easy to make. My husband likes making these after work when he's tired. The crust is good, not too much, not too little.
Rachel  R.
Des Moines, IA
My husband and I occasionally purchase this puzzle and we are never disappointed. Love the flavor and how much you actually get to eat.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.