BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Katie L.
Advance, NC
This pizza is amazing especially when you want quality pizza without paying too much. However, it does not taste the greatest when cold.
Carrie U.
I love this frozen pizza. It is not only convenient to cook, but it tastes good too. Even my very choosy three year old likes to eat it.
Sara S.
Lowell, AR
This is a classic for my house. Whenever it's busy and my mom doesn't have any time to cook, we will pick this up and have it for dinner!
Latoya M.
Stockbridge, GA
This is definitely a quality product. The flavor is so good. It cooks evenly so you don't have to worry about the center being too soft.
Kayla P.
Huntington, WV
This pizza is so delicious and never disappoints me! It doesn't taste like frozen pizza. It's definitely worth the money and it taste amazing.
Lindsay S.
Philadelphia, PA
Pretty much my go-to for frozen pizza. Tastes good, filling, gets the job done. No particular complaints, but nothing spectacular either.
LaKetta W.
I love pizza and i love this kind. i love the crust, just the right amount of sauce. ohhhh its making me wanna go to the store right now.
Mariah W.
Cullman, AL
Favorite frozen pizza. Very fluffy crust. Sauce tastes good also. A little pricier than some frozen pizzas but it is definitely worth it
DeAnna K.
Zeeland, MI
Even my picky eater will eat this! And that's saying something! It's just the right amount of sauce, cheese, and rising crispy crustiness
Amanda C.
Prior lake , MN
Hubby's favorite pizza. He loves the thick crust and flavors of pepperoni. I prefer the thin crust. The size of the pizza is a bit small.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.