BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Cathy D.
San Jose , CA
The crust is a bit thick, I prefer thinner crusts. There's a good amount of toppings. Overall it's a decent frozen pizza for lazy nights.
Destiny
Westminster, CA
I love the rising crust pizza I love that thick crust that makes you want to just keep eating plus great sauce all in the comfort of home
SHELLY S.
Adelanto, CA
I love how much the crust rises on this pizza, I like a nice thick crust and this one is very tasty with plentybof toppings on the pizza
Sarah J.
Las Vegas, NV
I was more disappointed in this pizza than most frozen pizzas because they claim to be so similar to delivery. Nothing like it. Not good.
Alaina B.
It lacked flavor and was extremely doughy. I might be willing to purchase again, but will likely stick with thin crust from competitors.
Arika O.
Rosemead, CA
This pizza is really good my son always ask for it and love the fact the crust rises always buy over and over again for our pizza nights
Who doesn't like pepperoni pizza? It's delicious!! It's not too thin, it's just enough thickness to make your mouth water for some more!!
Jessica B.
Oldsmar, FL
This pizza is a great alternative to delivery pizza it tastes like an outside pizza and cooks up prefectly and is quick and easy to make.
Torri D.
Millington, MI
So yummy!! Just make sure to follow the directions, and don't burn the pizza! DiGiorno pizzas are one of my favorite, quick, easy meals.
Kasandra B.
Alpine , CA
This is a great pizza. I love the taste. I love all the different types of pizza they have. There are always enough topping on the pizzas
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.