BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Christina C.
For a frozen pizza this is a good one. I do not like to buy these products dure to the preservitives but aometimes you need a fast dinner
Mandee L.
Mount Morris, NY
The rising crust is so delicious! The best part is it's not all doughy in the middle. One of the better rising crust pizzas I have tried.
Danielle C.
Brook Park, OH
I give this 5 stars because my family devours this pizza! I'm more of a thin crust girl, but my kids love this pizza better than takeout!
Alma H.
Fresno , CA
I never really opt for frozen pizza, but this pizza was pretty good. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because it was a bit small.
Krystal H.
If I have to choose a frozen pizza over takeout this is the one I would pick. The crust is delicious, and it doesn't get greasy or tough.
Cris S.
Brockway , Pa
Really liked the crust sauce and cheese could of done without the pepperoni. As far as frozen pizzas go it would be at the top of my list
Caroline S.
Fuquay Varina, NC
This one is better than other frozen pizzas but not as good as delivery! I usually only get digorno though when I do buy the frozen ones.
Rachel S.
Benson, NC
Its not too bad. As far as frozen pizzas go, its about the same as the other brands. I do prefer the sauce flavor over some of the others
LaKetta W.
I love pizza and i love this kind. i love the crust, just the right amount of sauce. ohhhh its making me wanna go to the store right now.
Tresa M.
This is pizza is a pretty good but basic pizza. The flavor was a bit more yeasty than I like but it cooked Nicky and the price was right.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.