BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Amanda C.
Prior lake , MN
Hubby's favorite pizza. He loves the thick crust and flavors of pepperoni. I prefer the thin crust. The size of the pizza is a bit small.
Shelby T.
Xenia, OH
When it's one of our lazy nights DiGiorno is our first choices . The crust is always perfect . Also it has the perfect amount of sauce .
amber n.
If I don't feel like making my own pizza I usually pick up a DiGiorno, they are the best! They always taste great, and are a nice price.
Rachel S.
Benson, NC
Its not too bad. As far as frozen pizzas go, its about the same as the other brands. I do prefer the sauce flavor over some of the others
Denise A.
When my hubby want to cheat on his diet, he reaches for three pack DiGiorno pizza and has a feast. And no, he doesn't even share with me.
Marisa F.
Norfolk, VA
Okay. I really love the pepperoni DiGiorno uses. ITS SO GOOD. The crust is fantastic as well even though I prefer crust to be more crispy
Sara S.
Lowell, AR
This is a classic for my house. Whenever it's busy and my mom doesn't have any time to cook, we will pick this up and have it for dinner!
Alma H.
Fresno , CA
I never really opt for frozen pizza, but this pizza was pretty good. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because it was a bit small.
Christina C.
For a frozen pizza this is a good one. I do not like to buy these products dure to the preservitives but aometimes you need a fast dinner
Mandee L.
Mount Morris, NY
The rising crust is so delicious! The best part is it's not all doughy in the middle. One of the better rising crust pizzas I have tried.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.