BY DIGIORNO #2 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Kadryn M.
Cleveland, OH
Our go-to "emergency pizza" for nights when we don't feel like cooking! Perfect flavors, and one of the few pizza crusts I'll actually eat.
Amanda B.
Dryden, NY
Delicious frozen pizza. We love the flavor and the crust is nice and full. The pepperoni gets nice and crisp when you cook it which I like.
Dana L.
Cape Coral, FL
Purchased just to have something in the freezer in case it was a lazy day , the pizza was alright but it still had that frozen pizza taste
Chelyn M.
Mccook, NE
Delicious pizza. We usually buy the one that also has the cheese sticks included unfortunately we can no longer find that kind in our area.
Courtney M.
This is an inexpensive dinner or lunch option especially if you don't have a lot of time to cook. It's a staple at our house on busy days.
Andrea H.
Clarkston, MI
For a frozen pizza it's good! I love the crust being so soft after being baked. My son won't eat many frozen pizzas but this one he loves.
Jessie V.
Wheeling, IL
Delicious I would really recommended it for those who don't feel like cooking dinner and what the family to be happy who doesn't love pizza
MARGIETT G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this ahh they are amazing my favorite one is the stuffed crust omg they are to die for something easy to makes after school or work
Ashley S.
The pizza itself is great! I was just disappointed that it was so small. It barely fed my 3 kids. It would have been cheaper just to order.
Marie A.
La Mesa, NM
I like this pizza. I like that it has lots of pepperoni and it tastes so yummy. I like the fact that they are also big for all the family.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
Juanita L.
modesto
Where do they sell this?
Mi V.