BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Navith V.
Fresno, CA
Pretty good pizza my kids love it and would choose this pizza over any other one out there that is if only given a frozen pizza choice lol
Amanda B.
Dryden, NY
Delicious frozen pizza. We love the flavor and the crust is nice and full. The pepperoni gets nice and crisp when you cook it which I like.
Kadryn G.
Cleveland, OH
Our go-to "emergency pizza" for nights when we don't feel like cooking! Perfect flavors, and one of the few pizza crusts I'll actually eat.
Jeanette T.
los banos , ca
Very good. not too greasy and not so saucy.. I def. recommend it.. the bread is also not too thick but just needs to add a bit more chesse
Andrea H.
Clarkston, MI
For a frozen pizza it's good! I love the crust being so soft after being baked. My son won't eat many frozen pizzas but this one he loves.
Chelyn M.
Mccook, NE
Delicious pizza. We usually buy the one that also has the cheese sticks included unfortunately we can no longer find that kind in our area.
Marissa V.
Hamtramck
I love the flavor probably is the best pizza I ever tasted it's not delivery it's DiGiorno and I love when the crust gets hard, really good
Courtney M.
This is an inexpensive dinner or lunch option especially if you don't have a lot of time to cook. It's a staple at our house on busy days.
Ashley S.
The pizza itself is great! I was just disappointed that it was so small. It barely fed my 3 kids. It would have been cheaper just to order.
Jessie V.
Wheeling, IL
Delicious I would really recommended it for those who don't feel like cooking dinner and what the family to be happy who doesn't love pizza
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.
Earn $259/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)