BY DIGIORNO #2 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Michelle P.
New Castle, PA
Not a fan. I baked this according to instructions and it was too doughy for my taste and I felt like I could taste the yeast in the dough.
Jeanette T.
los banos , ca
Very good. not too greasy and not so saucy.. I def. recommend it.. the bread is also not too thick but just needs to add a bit more chesse
ashanti r.
Waterbury, CT
I love digiorno. Is the perfect size for my family and the price is great. I'm so picky about my crust but this rising crust meets my needs
Lupe G.
Its good for when u don't want to order out. gets the job done good taste good quality i only put 4 starts because nothing beats delivery.
Hazel D.
Flowery Branch, GA
For frozen pizza I have to say this is probably my favorite! If you don't burn it it's the best. Its hard not to burn it in my case. Haha.
Missy C.
This is the bomb dot com..lol. My picky kids who love going out to get pizza actually love this bake at home pizza. And I agree with them.
Cachet J.
Winchester, CA
Perfect for a pizza night at home. The crust rises and bakes to a golden brown. The amount of cheese and pepperoni toppings are just right.
Stormy P.
Vernon, TX
Pizza has a good flavor. A great and quick meal when we all get home to late to cook. Crust is good . Quality of meat and cheese are good.
Maria S.
Sooooo Good for a frozen pizza! Loved it and when I have a craving for pizza and know I am going to the store this is a definite buy for me
Heather R.
Sheffield, AL
Been grubbing on these since high school. They taste excellent. They are easy to find and inexpensive. Perfect for an at-home movie night!
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
Juanita L.
modesto
Where do they sell this?
Mi V.