BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Courtney R.
I have always loved DiGiorno pizza. The crust is my favorite part. I would have to say my #1 DiGiorno pizza is the Pepperoni stuffed crust.
Lupe G.
Its good for when u don't want to order out. gets the job done good taste good quality i only put 4 starts because nothing beats delivery.
Hazel D.
Flowery Branch, GA
For frozen pizza I have to say this is probably my favorite! If you don't burn it it's the best. Its hard not to burn it in my case. Haha.
Heather R.
Sheffield, AL
Been grubbing on these since high school. They taste excellent. They are easy to find and inexpensive. Perfect for an at-home movie night!
ashanti r.
Waterbury, CT
I love digiorno. Is the perfect size for my family and the price is great. I'm so picky about my crust but this rising crust meets my needs
Marki M.
Beckley, WV
I only like pepperoni or sausage pizza, and they have to be DiGiorno if store bought. Rising crust is my favorite, I don't like thin crust.
Michaela H.
Elm Creek , NE
The crust is very thick. It does taste good but I prefer thin crust myself. However the sauce is good and the price is generally reasonable
Stormy P.
Vernon, TX
Pizza has a good flavor. A great and quick meal when we all get home to late to cook. Crust is good . Quality of meat and cheese are good.
Nicole S.
Lafayette, IN
I am not a big fan of many other flavors on pizza then pepperoni but I would say that this pizza tastes like you got it from a restaurant.
Jeanette T.
los banos , ca
Very good. not too greasy and not so saucy.. I def. recommend it.. the bread is also not too thick but just needs to add a bit more chesse
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.