BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Nicole W.
The crust is a miss for me. It seems to lack flavor and is it bit too thick in my opinion. I prefer more inexpensive brands of frozen pizza.
Kimi D.
Youngsville, PA
Very tasty, tastes like a pizza from an old fashioned pizza shop. Highly recommend, my son likes as much as I do and he is a very picky eater
This is my favorite of DiGiorno's pizzas. It always comes packaged correctly and has the right amount of toppings - not too much or too less.
April S.
South Bend, IN
This is my favorite frozen pizza. I buy this one weekly, and the crust is just wonderful. I try many kinds but I will always go back to this.
Erika H.
Deltona, FL
Omgggggggggg the fam loves loves loves this pizza. We usually eat these at least once a week. Crust gets fluffy but crunchy at the same time
Taylor S.
MANSFIELD, TX
My absolute favorite pizza from DiGiorno's to get. The crust may be the best part, other than it not being too tomato-y like some pizzas are.
Shannon L.
This pizza is good my kids love it my husband likes it but what I don't like is how they advertise it tastes like delivery because they don't
Emily R.
MEDFORD, OR
Not bad for a frozen pizza. Bakes up quick and always tastes good. Reasonably priced. Always my go to brand when I need a quick Pizza dinner.
Carly A.
Fairfax, VA
A classic. Delicious every time and perfect to keep on hand for a quick meal or when you have House of Cards night or whatever with friends.
Amanda R.
N Cambria, PA
Prefer higher quality meat as I generally pick it all off, but not too bad as it is affordable and convenient. Recommend and will repurchase
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.
Earn $259/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)