BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Taylor S.
Mansfield, TX
My absolute favorite pizza from DiGiorno's to get. The crust may be the best part, other than it not being too tomato-y like some pizzas are.
Heather P.
Clovis, CA
My husband loves this pizza. Perfect ratio of pepperoni and cheese. The crust can be a bit doughy though. Great for a quick dinner solution.
Tiffany C.
Good amount of toppings, nice thick crust. Browns nicely without getting too hard to eat. Not too greasy, great tasting sauce and pepperoni.
Tammy S.
Bella Vista, AR
Great Yummy crust.. This pizza turns out perfect every time. My entire family enjoys it. The crust cooks so good and fluffy but just perfect.
Leslie S.
Parker, CO
As far as frozen pizzas go, this one is one of my favorites. My 3 kids enjoy this pizza and it really does taste similar to a delivery pizza!
Daira O.
Orlando, FL
Our favorite frozen pizza Digiorno Rising Crust. Taste good and the price is always great. My kids loves this pizza. Great for the weekends!
Tiffany S.
This is my favorite go to pizza when I am buying a frozen pizza. The commercials are not Lyon definitely the closest thing to ordering pizza
Jessica  A.
Arlington , TX
Best frozen pizza ive bought, doesn't take forever in the oven. Very tasty my kids love it. An easy meal for when you don't feel like cooking!
Brittany  M.
Raleigh, MS
Loved loved loved this! It was good, quick and an easy clean up. Which is awesome for a working mom like myself and a new baby in the house.
Amanda L.
Bakersfield , CA
Excellent pizza, even better then delivery because it is hot. The crust on this pizza is perfect and they is just the right amount of sauce.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.