BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Jessica S.
Marietta, PA
Not my favorite frozen pizza. I don't like the crust and feel like it doesn't cook very even. I prefer other froze. pizza brands over this one.
Erin S.
Plain City, OH
My second favorite pizza to eat! It's literally so much better than any delivery we have in our area!! I wish it were pizza night every night!
Marlen S.
Bronx, NY
Love this pizza better then the outside pizza from pizza shops. I usually have a nice beer or so sweet wine with it and make it a movie night.
Zulema A.
Love love love this pizza! I prefer digiorno pizza over Pizza Hut, dominos pizza, etc! It's by far the best pizza out there!! Highly recommend.
Jennifer h.
Pawtucket , RI
Very good product and cooks awesomely and tastes awesome without the thick crust. the pepperoni don't taste like cardboard and just tastes good
Ashley G.
Good pizza but dough is always chewy even when completely done. It's just a quick meal for anyone who doesn't want to cook a full course meal.
Yuritcy
It's delicious!! I'm very picky with tomato and cheese , but this pizzas Tomato sauce and the cheese is good! Plus the crust, it's the best! I
Brandi C.
Bronx, NY
This is the most delicious pizza that you can buy!!!!! It also doesn't burn when it's time to warm it up. The pepperoni taste amazing as well.
Jessica J.
District Hts, MD
I like it but it needs more cheese on it! It is a good fix for dinner if you are on a budget or have children who love pizza but aren't picky.
Rachel B.
I honestly think this pizza is better than some delivery pizzas. The crust is soft, and the pizza tastes great. Not to mention the cheap price.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.
Earn $259/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)