BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Jennifer h.
Pawtucket , RI
Very good product and cooks awesomely and tastes awesome without the thick crust. the pepperoni don't taste like cardboard and just tastes good
Carol M.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Fantastic frozen pizza. A definite family pleaser. We enjoy it just as much as going out for pizza. You get a decent size amount for the price.
alyssa q.
Yucaipa, CA
This pizza is super fast and easy to pop in the oven and enjoy within a short period of time. Definitely one of my favorite lazy night dinners.
Taylor H.
Montgomery, AL
This is one of my favorite freezer section pizzas. It's delicious and inexpensive. The crust is perfect for those that love the classic crust.
Andrea T.
Menifee
For a frozen, make at home pizza this is great. The crust rises and the taste is very good. It offers plenty of toppings and is not too saucy.
Ursula M.
W Bloomfield, MI
Can't go wrong with pepperoni !! I do like how the crust is not too thick or thin, for me is the right amount of crust and I love the cheese !!
Michelle H.
philadelphia, PA
This is honestly one of the best frozen pizza brands I've had in a while. I'm very picky with sauce and its the only brand I consistently use.
Allexxis B.
Louisville, KY
This is my 2nd favorite pizza they make. The crust is great, the right amount of sauce and great overall taste. Really good for a frozen pizza
Rosa F.
Killeen, TX
My favorite by far! The perfect blend of everything. The crust has a nice taste and let's not start on the cheese and pepperoni, so delicious!
Me and my family loved it! It had great crust and tasted very good! Even heated up for a second time it still tasted good and didn't get hard!
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
What is your favorite kind?
Sylvia J.