BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Krystal R.
Bronx , NY
Best brand of frozen pizza out there. It literally tastes just like a real pizza and it's a bit fancier than normal. It has a perfect amount of cheese, sauce, toppings and garlic. My favorite one is the stuffed crust! It's so delicious!
Shelby G.
West Paris, ME
I love this pizza! It is my favorite frozen pizza. The crust is very soft and tastes good, along with the rest of the pizza and it is easy to prepare. I like this better than other frozen pizzas, especially because of how well it cooks!
Gaby D.
Orlando, FL
For being a college student DiGiorno is by far the best tasting frozen pizza you can buy. I personally think all the ingredients taste great and it tasted just as good the next day. It's easy to pop in the oven and enjoy. My favorite pizza and the rising crust is delicious!
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
This is a staple frozen pizza in our house. We love the way the pepperoni cooks and becomes crispy and the crust is perfect! It's a little pricier than other frozen pizza brands but it's delicious! And easy to make :)
Veronica S.
These are fine freezer pizzas. I prefer my pizza less doughy which is why I'm giving 3 stars. The cheese abd toppings vs sauce is a nice ratio. They cook easily and quickly.
Melissa S.
Grandview, MO
Definitely one of the better frozen pizzas in the grocery aisles. The crust is nice and the cheese and pepperoni are great for a frozen pizza. I think it is a pretty good price for the product. I would and have purchased many times.
Nathalie J.
Athens, GA
This is one of my favorite frozen pizzas. It doesn't even taste like a frozen pizza when it comes out of the I've. The crust is the perfect mix between crunchy & fluffy. Not too greasy which is always nice.
Sammie N.
This is the best brand of frozen pizza, hands down! The crust rises to perfection and is the perfect amount of crisp if you follow package instructions! Definitely a quality pizza at home, sometimes I enjoy it more than ordering in!
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
Love this brand of pizza, more if they are on sale at Stater Bros. If there is no sale, then I think they are too pricey because it costs even more than having the already cooked one for you at Little Caesar. So I always check the weekly add at Stater Bros for when it goes for 3 for $10 or something like that, as long as it is cheaper than $5 or $4, I'm a happy camper.

They do have now a lot of different flavors, and they are pretty tasty. I love the pineapple and ham one, it is my favorite. Looking it at the healthy perspective, well, it is frozen pizza, it is flour, meat and cheeses, so no, it is not a healthy alternative compared to an olive oil/balsamic vinegar type of salad. But that doesn't stop me from buying it again and again, it helps you avoid cooking whenever you don't feel like it. Just cook it in the oven and that's it. Enjoy!
Bre B.
Hillsboro , OH
Out of all the frozen pizzas that I have had, definitely my favorite. I prefer it over any other kind. It's pretty affordable as well which makes it nice if you're on a budget. If you're looking for a frozen pizza this is the one!
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.