BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Deana A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Taste more like pizzeria pizza without the expense. You have the convenience of pulling it out of your freezer and into the oven. Love the crust!
Kayla  N.
Julian, NC
Not as good as a quality cooked fresh pizza but definitely second best option!!! Soo yummy and the pizza texture is good and not soggy or tough.
Joanne L.
Waldorf, Maryland
My kids love these! They crust cooks well, crispy on the outside soft on the inside. They fit in the toaster oven and are great for a quick meal
Dora C.
Great to keep at home for a lazy day when you don't want to wait 30 for the delivery and you can make the crust as soft or crunchy as you want
Taylor H.
Montgomery, AL
This is one of my favorite freezer section pizzas. It's delicious and inexpensive. The crust is perfect for those that love the classic crust.
Latoya  B.
Binghamton, NY
I love pizza. Lol. This brand is quite expensive, I usually buy when it is on sale. I also purchase a store brand mozzarella to make it cheesy.
Rachel S.
Lynchburg, VA
This is a great meal for fast and easy pizza, especially when the weather is not so great outside and you just want to make something at home.
Katie D.
Alachua, FL
We love the DiGiorno Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza for a quick, easy meal on those hectic weeknights. We always make sure to have some on hand.
Billianca R.
I love this people my family and I enjoy it.. Great to make on football Sunday with the family.. Great flavorlove the crust and melted cheese.
Samantha B.
Warwick, RI
It's not delivery it's digiorno and it's the closest thing to real pizza. Can be pricey but usually you can get deals if you buy more than one
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.