BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Melissa M.
Fredericksburg, VA
I'm a fan of pepperoni pizza pepperoni pizza is the winner for me all the way love it love it love it but I also love green pepper on my pizza to
Kelsay L.
Dothan, AL
This is my all time favorite pizza to eat at home, as far as frozen pizzas go. They are delicious and a good price! I recommend this to everyone.
Alison P.
Sanford, NC
I really dislike this kind. I really didn't like the crust and the cheese wasn't very good either, just not for me... But my husband liked it ok!
Kaitlyn M.
Las Cruces, NM
For frozen pizzas this brand can be kind of pricey, but it's delicious and I love having something easy in the freezer to just pull out and cook.
Kayla K.
When I'm too tired after school and work, and want a pizza but don't want to spend all of my money, I buy DiGiornos. Stuffed crust is my favorite
Paloma G.
Jamaica, NY
The taste isn't too bad but i don't like the crust it gets really hard almost to the point where its not so pleasing to eat. Wouldnt purchase again
Jacob Z.
It's a good pizza, but I don't know if it's worth the price at times. The rising crust is sometimes inconsistent when cooked. Good pizza though.
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
The rising crust is probably my favorite feature of frozen pizzas. This pizza is the bomb, and the rising crust takes it to a new level. So good.
Karen K.
Warfield, KY
We have bought digiorno pizzas several times. They are always very good! The rising crust makes it taste just as delicious as any delivery pizza!
Niki G.
I love this pizza and so do my kids they always think I ordered delivery pizza. I like that they get more then enough to eat because if the size.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.