BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Brittany D.
Bay City, MI
Boyfriend loves these it's probably not very healthy but he can eat a whole one ! He shares with the kids though lol. Love when we make digirnos
Laney S.
Brandon, MS
Didn't really like it that much. It was okay. But their saying is,"it isn't delivery, it's digiorno." And delivery pizza tastes way better to me.
Laura G.
This pizza is my all time favorite frozen pizza! It doesn't taste like a typical frozen pizza and the crust is always nice and crunchy! So good!
Sammie D.
Petal, MS
Amazing and very good if you like the rising crust pizza! Even if you over cook it by a few moments, you still get a fluffy taste in your mouth.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
This is my third favorite frozen pizza. First is Freshetta and second is my nearby store made. This is a tasty pizza perfect for a night at home.
Kimberly L.
Athens, GA
This is my favorite frozen pizza. I make sure to keep a couple of these in my freezer because they're so darn tasty! The crust is the best part!
Corey M.
Dacula, GA
The best frozen pizza available. Taste so good you would think it came from a pizza chain. It's not delivery its DiGiorno. Grab a few and enjoy.
Sydney L.
This pizza is so good. The crust has a slight crunch, but the inside is very soft. There is always enough pepperoni and the sauce is always good.
Stephanie B.
Waterloo, OH
I would prefer a freshly made pizza, that's just the way I like my pizza but when I tried this, I thought it was really good for a frozen pizza!!
Ann T.
Really good value. Good pepperoni pizza. Good sauce. Buy a lot and will buy again. Small pieces of pepperoni in the sauce make this pizza great.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.