BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Sydney L.
This pizza is so good. The crust has a slight crunch, but the inside is very soft. There is always enough pepperoni and the sauce is always good.
Desiree W.
Not my favorite, but it works for the kids. I would not buy this for a dinner option. But the kids eat it when they have to fend for themselves.
Rachel D.
Pearland, TX
This is my favorite grocery store boxed pizza brand. I don't care it's s little priced, still buy it. The taste and crust win me over every time!
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
Digiorno is a pretty good pizza and it tastes better than most delivered pizzas my kids love it and my fiance there isn't a complaint to be heard
Sera C.
The sauce is rather spicy for me, I'm pretty sensitive. I do love the crust and the cheese is very good. Not my Favorite but good for a night in.
Tonya L.
Warren
This brand of pizza is the best in the oven pizza at home.It has great taste of different kinds with soft crust, at a fair price. Overall great.
Erin H.
This is our go-to pizza for busy week nights. It is a great product for the cost - even my husband likes it (and he's pretty picky about sauces).
Corey M.
Dacula, GA
The best frozen pizza available. Taste so good you would think it came from a pizza chain. It's not delivery its DiGiorno. Grab a few and enjoy.
Roxanne H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
A little pricier than other frozen pizzas but great! We love the thicker crust on it. Comparable to like a dominos or Pizza Hut pizza for frozen.
shea s.
Vermilion, OH
So good!! nothing will ever beat fresh pizza- but this is pretty darn close! the crust is light and fluffy and has the perfect amount of cheese!
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.