BY DIGIORNO #2 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Genesis C.
Los Angeles, CA
Amazing taste crust is soft. Hubby and I always get this one whenever we want to stay in and just watch movies definitely our favorite oven pizza
Laura G.
This pizza is my all time favorite frozen pizza! It doesn't taste like a typical frozen pizza and the crust is always nice and crunchy! So good!
Jessica S.
Colorado Springs, CO
Ole faithful. Great pizza, great prize. You can never go wrong with this brand when wanting a quick pizza. Just try not to eat the whole thing. 😊
Sarah B.
Chico, CA
The crust is phenomenal. It rises, it's flaky, its large, it's crispy, it's crunchy, it's GREAT. Nothing like other crusts in the market. AMAZING
Rob L.
Columbus, GA
Amazing pizza. almost as good as delivery, and definitely worth the price. would recommend to a friend, and we purchase it at least once a month.
Samantha R.
Digiorno rising crust pepperoni pizza is my favorite frozen pizza brand hands down. It bakes beautifully and never taste likes it's been frozen.
Charmaine B.
Lima, OH
Overall a decent pizza for the value. taste is great and has a good amount of toppings. done fairly quick and the instructions are easy to follow
Stephanie B.
Waterloo, OH
I would prefer a freshly made pizza, that's just the way I like my pizza but when I tried this, I thought it was really good for a frozen pizza!!
Niki G.
I love this pizza and so do my kids they always think I ordered delivery pizza. I like that they get more then enough to eat because if the size.
shea s.
Vermilion, OH
So good!! nothing will ever beat fresh pizza- but this is pretty darn close! the crust is light and fluffy and has the perfect amount of cheese!
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
Where do they sell this?
Mi V.