BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Heather H.
This is a family favorite! We love the perfect amount of sauce, pepperoni, and cheese. We also enjoy a thick crust. This is the best frozen pizza!!
Roxie R.
Springfield Gardens, NY
My favorite frozen pizza. No one else has topped these pizzas so far in my books. I agree with the slogan, it's taste like delivery, not digiorno.
Kiah E.
I never hesistate when it comes to Digiorno. Doesn't taste at all like the other disgusting store bought pizzas. Hands down, I absolutely recommend.
Valerie C.
Odessa, TX
I didn't like this product. By the time the crust got done the pizza was burnt on the bottom. I don't like the thick crust and won't buy this again
E S.
Literally my favorite thing to make at home. Tastes better than delivery pizza and its not hard to put in the oven and eat. Super simple easy meal
Claudia S.
Is very soft its texture, has very good flavor, the peperoni comes out crispy which I love, and also you are very satisfied that is the main thing
Brianna V.
Fresno, CA
I love frozen pizza more than buying pizza at a pizza place this is so good the pepperoni taste real and there is just the perfect amount of cheese
Erica J.
Pasadena, TX
It's a good pizza. It's cheesy and the crust is good but I don't like it as much as delivery. If you just want a store bought pizza it is perfect.
Jakki F.
Evansville, IN
My kids loved this pizza. It really is just as good as delivery. They like the thicker risen crust like that so this was the perfect at home pizza.
Tiffany B.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Tasted like pizza it was really good for a frozen pizza and I recommend this brand because they have so much varieties of pizzas people like to eat
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.