BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Abby E.
Elkhorn City, KY
This is better than any take out pizza out there! The rising crust is definetly my favorite and has the best taste in my opinion. I don't usually like pizza but these are definetly one of my favorites! I love how they are so convenient and all you do is heat them up
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Dignotnio is the only frozen pizza I can eat. Not a fan of the crazy topping ones. We usually do plain peproni and and stuffed crust. I also get the mini pizza stuffed crust to have for lunch or to take to work there the perfect size even though they are a tad pricy
Ryan J.
DiGiorno pizzas are hands down my favorite frozen pizza that I have tried. I always go for the pepperoni rising crust. It's just so good. The only thing I would say is that it needs to be baked a little extra for me because it can sometimes come out a little doughy.
Cassie M.
Frederic, WI
I love DiGiorno pizza! The rising crust is my favorite, but their thin crust is really good too. I think it tastes good and really truly is "maybe delivery", because it is just that good! Cooks up nice and cuts great! Yes, i'd recommend for sure!
Juli Y.
Rancho Mission Viejo, CA
I will say I love that I can find these so easily. Plus they're really easy to pop in the oven when I'm being super lazy. I don't find that these are too greasy, and they're pretty good. Nothing crazy over the top but one of those just easy and reliable ones.
Jessica J.
Apo, AP
Digiorno pizza is so good. It's not like other frozen pizzas I've had. I always have one in the freezer as a back up meal if I forgot to take something out or just dont feel like cooking. It just has a really good flavor. Can't go wrong with this one.
Jasmine O.
Big fan of pizza!i can honestly say this is one of my favorite brands! My to go to when having those lazy days & you don't want to cook! All pizzas of digiorno have amazing taste & favor!
Houston, T.
Houston
DiGiorno's is kind of expensive but definitely worth it. I can honestly say, if cooked right it tastes like delivery as they promote. Most other frozen pizza taste like a frozen pizza with fake processed ingredients. I'd rather spend the extra on this.
Becka D.
billerica
What a fantastic frozen pizza. The dough is both fluffy and crispy in all the right ways. This has been a staple in my family for many years. The cheese and sauce are delicious. The cook time is pretty fast and you always know it's going to taste great.
Jazmine L.
Good fluffy pizza. It's easy and affordable and also a good size. Cons is that it can't be enough to feed a 4-person family. For 2 adults it's fine, but if you need to buy multiple it can get pricey. Ate it many times and would buy again. Easy go-to!!
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.