BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Sam A.
This tastes like a pizza you ordered from a restaurant! They are fairly more expensive than other frozen pizzas so I tend to only get them on sale.
Jesusa R.
Jacksonville, NC
My husband and kids loves these pizza. And is easy just to bake and is ready to eat. I used to serve this when I am busy and no time for me to cook
Morgan L.
Lexington, KY
Good for a frozen pizza. Good amount of flavor and pepperoni. There a little more pricey but i think its worth it. A lot better than other pizzas.
Camille C.
El Segundo, CA
Tastes so good! No complaints, it is easy to bake and cooks pretty fast. The pepperoni though, tastes sort of weird, but besides that great pizza.
Felicia W.
Long Branch, NJ
Great pizza!!! Even better than ordering pizza over the phone. Add a vegetable or a salad and your kids have a quick meal when work gets you down.
Cassidy C.
Very thick pizza. I thought it was very filling, but very good! Definitely can't finish a pizza between 2 people, but that might just be my SO & I.
thelma d.
Best pizza ever! Tastes like if its from a pizza place rather than your own oven. The crust is full of flavor and all of the toppings are delicious
Shanell G.
Amarillo, TX
Pretty cheap and good for frozen pizza. I give my kids these when I don't feel like cooking lol. They love em and It saves me from a dirty kitchen.
Jill S.
Rochester, MN
The DiGiorno Rising Crust is my favorite rising crust pizza. We cook ours in a pizza oven and its just like we went out and ordered a fresh pizza!
J R.
Easy to have around for a last minute dinner. Affordable and great tasting! Pepperoni happens to be my favorite but plenty of other choices to try!
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.
Earn $259/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)