BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Maria G.
Wimauma , FL
I can't get my kids to eat any other kind of frozen pizza but this! I absolutely love it. I recommend this to any family on those crazy school nights
Samantha L.
Hacienda Hts, CA
This tastes pretty good but I'm not sure it's a must have. I like the flavor a but sometimes I find it lacks the restaurant feel. Just a frozen pizza
L h.
Brazoria, TX
We like this pizza almost as much as one from the pizza place. This is a must to be in our freezer at all times. It's unlike any other frozen pizza.
Taryn H.
Mannford, OK
So delicious! Cooks fast and keeps me from having to spend an eternity on dinner when I'm trying to care for a crazy toddler, husband, and dog haha.
Kelly M.
Bremen, GA
Nothing like a good rusting crust pizza. Especially when you can catch these bogo but even not, the price isn't terrible on these. It's a good pizza.
Jodi K.
I'm not going to lie. I'm not a fan of pizza at all! But this pizza is actually pretty good. I like to throw this in the oven when I'm feeling lazy.
Brittany R.
This pizza is sooo good! Since I'm usually home by myself or my mom doesn't really feel like cooking, I just pop this in the oven, it is super easy.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Closest to having a dine in pizza when you feel like staying inside!

Very good taste, texture, and the crust is delish...cannot skimp on store brand!
Jena T.
This pizza is so yummy! I love to buy it instead of take out. Its easy to make. Only four stars because you can get similar store brands for cheaper.
Angela O.
Chula Vista, CA
Delicious. Wish there was more cheese but the crust is very good. Good amount of pepperoni.. but would be five stars if there were a lot more cheese.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.