BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Aleetha B.
My favorite frozen pizza brand. There isn't an overwhelming amount of sauce and the crust is soft, unlike some brands which are too thin or too doughy.
Juliet M.
Carthage, NC
This is a "go to" pizza for my kids when we need a easy meal on the weekends. The rising crust is good and there is a good balance of cheese and sauce.
Yvette G.
Del Rio, Texas
This pizza is good! And not bad for being frozen. My favorite is pepperoni and I love that k can have it ready in no time opposed to wait when I order.
Breezy V.
I am not a huge fan of frozen pizzas, but this one was actually petty good. The crust rose like it is supposed to and it didn't taste like cardboard...
Lisa R.
Mission, TX
It was good but i think too much bread. there are some great pizzas and this wasn't too much to my liking but this brand does make so pretty good pizzas
Kaeleigh L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I buy these pizzas all the time. They are quick to make and taste great. The balance of sauce is just right and the tick crust is more than filling.
Taryn H.
Mannford, OK
So delicious! Cooks fast and keeps me from having to spend an eternity on dinner when I'm trying to care for a crazy toddler, husband, and dog haha.
Most frozen pizzas taste fake and processed. This one, however, tastes authentic and has many great flavors. By far the best frozen pizza out there.
Chelsie P.
Cedar Grove, TN
I really loved this pizza however I wishe they had a different sauce to go on it. I would recommend it to others if you love a tangy pepperoni sauce
Maria G.
I can't get my kids to eat any other kind of frozen pizza but this! I absolutely love it. I recommend this to any family on those crazy school nights
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.