BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Kellyn H.
We don't have delivery pizza where we live, so I get this to satisfy that take-out pizza craving! It does the trick and the crust is pretty delicious!
Danielle G.
This is my youngest son's favorite kind of frozen pizza and the rest of my family likes it too (we just like a few more toppings like the supreme has).
Corinna J.
BLOOMFIELD, NJ
Love the crust it is so delicious. Hands down the best frozen pizza out there. I add a little extra cheese and it's perfect. Sauce has a great flavor.
Jariah C.
Dulce, NM
This is my favorite pizza of all time. It has just the perfect amount of cheese peoperoni and crust. Just thinking about it now makes me really hungry.
Ryan S.
Glen Head, NY
My favorite brand of pizza. The cheese and pepperoni taste great, and the rising crust tastes better than most other frozen pizzas that are available.
Kristina S.
Marina, CA
Bought this on sale and it's decent. I like the crust. But too much sauce and a little too thick for our taste. pepperoni was good and cheese was okay.
This pizza is delicious and my family enjoys this brand. It takes a little longer to bake, but tastes great if instructions are followed. Good stuff!!
Jasmine M.
This is usually the pizza that I buy when picking a frozen one. I like the taste of it and think it's easy to cook, only about 20 minutes in the oven.
Nicole C.
Pasadena, CA
Although I do try to avoid these - my fiancé loves these for when were not in the mood to order in - Bakes well and good taste (no freezer burn taste)
Heather C.
I like this pizza. So far it's better than the others I have tried. The texture seems more delivery style then other brands taste like cardboard to me.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.