BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
letycia d.
Fresno, Ca
The pizza was alright. Maybe it was the stocking processes but all the toppings on my pizza were everywhere but the pizza but overall flavor was great.
Dani W.
Not a fan of pepperoni myself, but I buy it for my husband and I pick off all the pepperonis. We both like this pizza, and stock up when it's on sale!
Lacey T.
For a frozen pizza, this was really great. I hate the cardboard type crust you generally get with frozen pizza, but this one was on the fluffier side.
Breezy V.
I am not a huge fan of frozen pizzas, but this one was actually petty good. The crust rose like it is supposed to and it didn't taste like cardboard...
April g.
Ventura, CA
DiGiorno pizza ate the best. Easy to make u pop the in tbe oven and it made in minutes it great when u don't have the time to make dinner for the family
Amanda R.
Cambridge , NY
The best at home pizza there is no other that compares to it. We only purchase digiorno frozen pizza because they taste fabulous and aren't to crunchy
Karen S.
I really like DiGiorno pizzas. This rising crust one tastes delicious. I like that this brand of pizza tastes like actual pizza and not like cardboard.
Amy H.
Clearfield, PA
Never a let down. Tastes really close to a restaurant pizza with a rising crust and all. The crust is a bit dryer than a restaurant one but still good!
Amber O.
Athens, GA
This is definitely a good go-to pizza for those days when you don't feel like making anything fancier, but it's still no substitute for homemade pizza.
Yvette G.
Del Rio, Texas
This pizza is good! And not bad for being frozen. My favorite is pepperoni and I love that k can have it ready in no time opposed to wait when I order.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.