BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Erin G.
This is my go to frozen pizza. I love the taste and it never lets me down. I recently tried the one with stuffed crust and let me tell you...its amazing!
Michelle M.
Albuquerque, NM
My boys love it! We never have left overs! Great taste for a great deal! No fuse dinner or lunch on the weekends this is our go to when in a time pinch!
Manda E.
Jacksonville, FL
Simple and Easy to bake. This pizza is delicious but if you're cooking for one person be sure to have extra self control to not finish the entire pizza.
Laura P.
Battle Creek, MI
My family of four loves this pizza when we need a pizza fix for the week and don't want anything too greasy. Usually eat 2 of these between the 3 of us.
adrian l.
Fort Stewart, GA
Easy to make and baked pretty fast. My family enjoyed it. Would recommend buying for a lazy dinner night. Or for a pizza and movie night with the family.
Sarah B.
New Boston, MI
Simply put, it tasted like frozen pizza. It really had no flavor, and poor texture, which was quite disappointing because I had high hopes for DiGiorno's
Amanda K.
Better than delivery, the only frozen pizza I will buy. The crust is crisp on the outside & soft in the middle. Not greasy, perfect amount of toppings.
This pizza is the best . My husband and i love this digiorno and will always buy this .. other pizza dont rise like digiorno .not enough crust or dough
April g.
Ventura, CA
DiGiorno pizza ate the best. Easy to make u pop the in tbe oven and it made in minutes it great when u don't have the time to make dinner for the family
Tianna L.
Elyria, OH
Love Love Love!!!!! Perfect for those nights when you don't have time to cook. They really do taste just as good as delivery. Family can't get enough.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.