BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
I love the crust. its my favorite part of the pizza. it doesn't take long to make. its something i can pop in the oven and leave for 25 mins and is ready
Kristina L.
There is nothing better than making an amazing pizza at home. This may be a frozen pizza but it tastes like homemade. Digiorno is a very flavorful pizza.
Lacy K.
Seriously just as good as delivery! Quick to make and so yum! Easy to turn into a quick dinner, just make a quick side salad and you've got a full meal!
Yolis O.
Converse, TX
Delicious pizza! Love how quick and easy, not to mention inexpensive, it is to whip up a delicious dinner for my hubby and I! I def recommend this pizza!
Corey G.
Fox Lake, IL
BEST AT HOME PIZZA EVER!!!!! Perfect amount of cheese sauce and pepperoni... I'm super picky about at home pizzas and I always repurchase this exact one
Kara H.
Fresno, CA
DiGiorno pizza is and always will be the best and my go to pizza. It has the best ingredients and always taste fresh. I would recommend this to everyone.
Alissa S.
Northfield, MN
My husband is a pizza loving machine, so this is a pretty regular meal in our house. Always tastes good, and the crust isn't to thin or thick. Very good!
Lisa S.
Yummy, tastes just like Pizza should. And pepperoni is my favorite pizza flavor. Sometimes you just want to pop a pizza in the oven instead of going out.
KC F.
This is so amazing! I love this brand and they're my favorite pizza when I don't want takeout! Pepperoni is my favorite and the crust on this is awesome!
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
Never let down by DiGiorno. The pizza tastes almost better than it would if it was from a Pizza place. I also love how they aren't covered in so much oil
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
Where do they sell this?
Sylvia J.