BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Michelle M.
Phil Campbell, AL
My kids love this pizza. It has a yummy rising crust so it's like it was just delivered to our door. It is definitely a great deal and has a great taste
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
Never let down by DiGiorno. The pizza tastes almost better than it would if it was from a Pizza place. I also love how they aren't covered in so much oil
Lisa P.
great freezer pizza to keep on hand. pepperoni had a nice flavor, not overly greasy, and the crust is crisp. recommend using a baking stone if possible.
Jenny O.
Iron River, WI
Good tasting. Lots of pepperoni. Lots of cheese and crust was thick and delicious. Any problems are from my lack of cooking skill, so pretty fail proof.
Lisa S.
Yummy, tastes just like Pizza should. And pepperoni is my favorite pizza flavor. Sometimes you just want to pop a pizza in the oven instead of going out.
Kristina L.
There is nothing better than making an amazing pizza at home. This may be a frozen pizza but it tastes like homemade. Digiorno is a very flavorful pizza.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
I love the crust. its my favorite part of the pizza. it doesn't take long to make. its something i can pop in the oven and leave for 25 mins and is ready
Lynn P.
Sacramento, CA
Always my go to frozen pizza. The cheese is always great and the crust isn't too hard or soft when you eat it. It makes your place smell like a pizzeria.
Lacy K.
Seriously just as good as delivery! Quick to make and so yum! Easy to turn into a quick dinner, just make a quick side salad and you've got a full meal!
Yolis O.
Converse, TX
Delicious pizza! Love how quick and easy, not to mention inexpensive, it is to whip up a delicious dinner for my hubby and I! I def recommend this pizza!
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.