BY DIGIORNO #2 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Elizabeth s.
Lehigh acres, FL
We absolutely love DiGiorno there is usually one in the freezer are stores have them for really cheap and I have coupons they don't taste like other frozen pizzas that have that cardboard taste they are fresh sometimes we even prefer them over a delivery pizza place
Ryan J.
DiGiorno pizzas are hands down my favorite frozen pizza that I have tried. I always go for the pepperoni rising crust. It's just so good. The only thing I would say is that it needs to be baked a little extra for me because it can sometimes come out a little doughy.
Juli Y.
Rmv, CA
I will say I love that I can find these so easily. Plus they're really easy to pop in the oven when I'm being super lazy. I don't find that these are too greasy, and they're pretty good. Nothing crazy over the top but one of those just easy and reliable ones.
Cassie M.
Eden Prairie
I love DiGiorno pizza! The rising crust is my favorite, but their thin crust is really good too. I think it tastes good and really truly is "maybe delivery", because it is just that good! Cooks up nice and cuts great! Yes, i'd recommend for sure!
Jessica J.
Apo, AP
Digiorno pizza is so good. It's not like other frozen pizzas I've had. I always have one in the freezer as a back up meal if I forgot to take something out or just dont feel like cooking. It just has a really good flavor. Can't go wrong with this one.
Jasmine O.
Big fan of pizza!i can honestly say this is one of my favorite brands! My to go to when having those lazy days & you don't want to cook! All pizzas of digiorno have amazing taste & favor!
Houston, T.
Houston
DiGiorno's is kind of expensive but definitely worth it. I can honestly say, if cooked right it tastes like delivery as they promote. Most other frozen pizza taste like a frozen pizza with fake processed ingredients. I'd rather spend the extra on this.
Becka D.
billerica
What a fantastic frozen pizza. The dough is both fluffy and crispy in all the right ways. This has been a staple in my family for many years. The cheese and sauce are delicious. The cook time is pretty fast and you always know it's going to taste great.
Jazmine L.
Good fluffy pizza. It's easy and affordable and also a good size. Cons is that it can't be enough to feed a 4-person family. For 2 adults it's fine, but if you need to buy multiple it can get pricey. Ate it many times and would buy again. Easy go-to!!
Bethany S.
I'm picky about frozen pizzas, but this one does alright. It is fairly fast to make, and tastes okay once I add parmesan and pepper flakes. It fulfills my need for pizza when I can't afford to order it. I probably would recommend to others. Not the best dining experience ever, but it'll do.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
Juanita L.
modesto
Where do they sell this?
Mi V.