BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Heather K.
Lockport, NY
I absolutely love pizza… But this was not one of my absolute favorites. I just didn't care for the taste that much but I don't think it was awful either.
Charlee S.
Murrells Inlt, SC
This pizza is decent but the sauce is a bit sweet for my taste. It also definitely doesn't beat out delivery for me no matter what their commercials say.
Ruby R.
Pizza was amazing, guest didn't even notice it wasn't carryout. And it was super easy to make, just popped it in the oven and bam! Totally recommend it.
Isabel H.
the DiGiorno Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza the truth that I only tried it once but to get out of trouble and not haveto eat at home with friends is great
adrian l.
Fort Stewart, GA
Easy to make and baked pretty fast. My family enjoyed it. Would recommend buying for a lazy dinner night. Or for a pizza and movie night with the family.
Maria R.
Tacoma, WA
For a frozen pizza it wasn't bad. I like the dough and the amount of sauce used. These things tend to go cardboardy but this one didn't really go there.
Jennifer J.
Colorado Springs, CO
Love this pizza! It cooks nice and even, and I love how cheesy it is. Some frozen pizza brands don't have Enough toppings, but this pizza has plenty! (:
Charity M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
DiGiorno Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza is pretty good! One of tge best frozen pizzas you can buy! Its a bit pricey but you get what you pay for!
Kiara R.
Ridgewood , NY
Love this pizza! The sauce taste like real pizza sauce, the cheese isn't rubbery like other products. It takes a little while to cook but worth the wait
Michelle M.
Phil Campbell, AL
My kids love this pizza. It has a yummy rising crust so it's like it was just delivered to our door. It is definitely a great deal and has a great taste
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.